These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) of (a) use of our website https://cashirishvyas.com/ (“Website”) or any products or services in connection with the Application/, Website/products (“Services”) or (b) any modes of registrations or usage of products, including through Pen Drives, APPS, SD cards, tablets or other storage/transmitting device are between SHIRISH VYAS (“Entity/We/Us/Our”) and its users (“User/You/Your”). These Terms constitute an electronic record in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 thereunder, as amended from time to time.
All textual, graphical, video, and other content appearing on this Website / App, unless otherwise noted, are the property of the Entity.
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, videos, digital conversion and other matters related to the Website and / or APP are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and another proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Website and / or APP, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Website and / or APP. The posting of information or materials on the Website and App does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. You may view, copy, print and use content contained on this Website and / or APP solely for your own personal use and provided that: (1) the content available from this Website and / or APP is used for informational and non-commercial purposes only; (2) no text, graphics or other content available from this Website and / or APP is modified in any way; (3) no graphics available from this Website and / or APP are used, copied or distributed separate from accompanying text; (4) no content available from this Website and / or APP may be used for any purpose which is offensive or which disparages, damages or otherwise negatively reflects upon Entity, its products, its employees or its management. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or other grant of right to use any patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property of Entity or any third party, except as expressly provided herein. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Website and App. Trademarks mentioned in the Website and App are either trademarks or registered trademarks of the Entity.When you use the website and / or App or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Copyrights and copyright agents
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website / App;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Website / App is Director who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing of Copyrighted Data on our platforms
We take our Intellectual Property and the legal rights that come along with them with highest level of seriousness and we will pursue all legal remedies in order to protect them; we believe the same about others rights to protect their IP rights as well. Hence we expressly prohibit sharing of IP of others on our platforms and in case such sharing happens, and comes to our notice we shall have all rights to block users of our app who are sharing such information for such time periods as may be decided solely by us including banning them permanently from our APP. We shall also have all rights to delete such information from the APP and also our servers as we do not we to partake in any such illegal sharing of IP protected content. We shall share with all legal and regulatory authorities all such information as they may seek in connection with any user who partakes in such activities
Except as mentioned below, all information, content, material, trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade secrets including but not limited to the software, text, images, graphics, video, script and audio, contained in the Application, Website, Services and products are proprietary property of the Entity (“Proprietary Information”). No Proprietary Information may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from the Entity and nothing on this Application or Website or Services shall be or products deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to the Entity, to the User. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but the Entity shall at all times retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights inserted by the Entity on such medium. Certain contents on the Website/ App may belong to third parties. Such contents have been reproduced after taking prior consent from said party and all rights relating to such content will remain with such third party. Further, you recognize and acknowledge that the ownership of all trademarks, copyright, logos, service marks and other intellectual property owned by any third party shall continue to vest with such party and You are not permitted to use the same without the consent of the respective third party.
Your use of our products, Website, Application and Services is solely for Your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the Application, Website, Services or products or their contents other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Application, Website, products and / or our Services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
1. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Application and / or our Website and/or Services/ products or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Application and / or our Website and/or Services/products, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Application and / or and / or our Website and/or Services/products.
2. You will not (a) use this Application and / or our Website and/or any of our product/s or Service/s for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell the Application or any products, Services or domain names or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Application and / or Website/our products and Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Entity or any other person or entity as determined by the Entity.
3. No User shall be permitted to perform any of the following prohibited activities while availing our Services:
- Making available any content that is misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, child-pornographic, lewd, lascivious, profane, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Stalking, intimidating and/or harassing another and/or inciting other to commit violence;
- Transmitting material that encourages anyone to commit a criminal offence, that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Application/Website/Services;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner, committing any act that amounts to the infringement of intellectual property or making available any material that infringes any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of anyone else;
- Make available any content or material that You do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship, unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents for such use of the content;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post, transmit or make available any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, spyware, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines, code, files or such other programs that may harm the Application/services, interests or rights of other users or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications, or that may harvest or collect any data or personal information about other Users without their consent;
- Access or use the Application / Website / Services / products in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of the Application’s/Website’s servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Application/Website is hosted;
- Intentionally or unintentionally interfere with or disrupt the services or violate any applicable laws related to the access to or use of the Application / Website /Services / products, violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Application / Website / Services / products, or engage in any activity prohibited by these Terms;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Application / Website / Services / products, materials, systems resources, or gain unauthorized access to user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Application/Website/Services/products or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Interfere with, or inhibit any user from using and enjoying access to the Application / Website / Services / products, or other affiliated sites, or engage in disruptive attacks such as denial of service attack on the Application / Website / Services / products;
- Use deep-links, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to increase traffic to the Application / Website / Services / products, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Application
/ Website / Services / products, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Application, or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Application / Website / Services / products;
- Alter or modify any part of the Services;
- Use the Services for purposes that are not permitted by (i) these Terms; and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdiction; or 16. Violate any of the terms specified under the Terms for the use of the Application /Website/Services/products.
A user can access purchased courses through two devices – one through a browser (on any device like mobile / Tab / PC / laptop / Mac) and the other via APP (on any device like Tab / Phone). Once a user accesses the course through a browser (on a device) and/or an app (on another device) the user will be able to access courses only through those devices. Also, the user will not be able to access the course on any different browser too. If the user attempts to login through a different browser or device, the user’s access to purchased courses is blocked.
Further, all the purchases made on our app or web, are exclusively for the use of the user who has made the purchase. Attempts by any other user to access such a course is in explicit violation of our Terms and Conditions. We shall block the accounts of any such users who are attempting to share their IDs or machines and we shall also not refund the money paid by such users.
By submitting content on or through the Services (your “Material”), you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Material in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed) and to associate your Material with you, except as described below. You agree that others may use Your Material in the same way as any other content available through the Services. Other users of the Services may fork, tweak and repurpose your Material in accordance with these Terms. If you delete your user account your Material and name may remain available through the Services
In the preparation of the Application/Website/Services/products and contents therein, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. In particular, but without limiting anything here, the Entity disclaims any responsibility for any errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained in the Application. Any feedback from User is most welcome to make the Application and contents thereof error free and user friendly. Entity also reserves the right and discretion to make any changes/corrections or withdraw / add contents at any time without notice. Neither the Entity nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Application / Website / Services / products for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Our Website/ App provides Users with access to compiled educational information and related sources. Such information is provided on an As Is basis and We assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use or non-obsolescence of such information. We shall not be liable to update or ensure continuity of such information contained on the Website / App. We would not be responsible for any errors, which might appear in such information, which is compiled from third party sources or for any unavailability of such information. From time to time the Website / App may also include links to other websites / App. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s)/ App(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)/ App(s). You may not create a link to the Website / App from another website/ App or document without the Entity’s prior written consent.
The contents of the Application/Services/products are developed on the concepts covered in the structured curriculum syllabus prescribed for students of various courses. The usage of the Application/Services/products is not endorsed as a substitution to the curriculum based education provided by the educational institutions but is intended to supplement the same by explaining and presenting the concepts in a manner enabling easy understanding. The basic definitions and formulae of the subject matter would remain the same. The Entity acknowledges that there are various means of delivering structured curriculum pedagogy and inclusion of methods in the Application/Services/products does not imply endorsement of any particular method nor exclusion imply disapproval. Subscription to the Application or usage of our Services/Website/products does not in any manner guarantee admission to any educational institutions or passing of any exams or achievement of any specified percentage of marks in any examinations.
Certain contents in the Application/Services/Website/products (in particular relating to assistance in preparations for administrative services) may contain opinions and views. The Entity shall not be responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them. Further, the Entity makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, or adequacy of such information and data.
Some parts of the Services are interactive, and we encourage contributions by Users, which may or may not be subject to editorial control prior to being posted. The Entity accepts no responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties in this way. The Entity reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove, review, edit or delete any content. Similarly, We will not be responsible or liable for any content uploaded by Users directly on the Website / App, irrespective of whether We have certified any answer uploaded by the User. We would not be responsible to verify whether such questions/answers or contents placed by any User contain infringing materials or not.
The Entity may, based on any form of access to the Application (including free download/trials) or Services or Website or registrations through any source whatsoever, contact the User through sms, email and call, to give information about its products as well as notifications on various important updates and/or to seek permission for demonstration of its products. The User expressly grants such permission to contact him/her through telephone, SMS, e-mail and holds the Entity indemnified against any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the User’s mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database. By registering yourself , you agree to make your contact details available to Our employees, associates and partners so that you may be contacted for education information and promotions through telephone, SMS, email etc.
While the Entity may, based on the User’s confirmation, facilitate the demonstration of its products at the location sought by the User, the User acknowledges that he/she has not been induced by any statements or representations of any person with respect to the quality or conditions of the products and that User has relied solely on the investigations, examinations and inspections as the User has chosen to make and that the Entity has afforded the User the opportunity for full and complete investigations, examinations and inspections.
Upon registration through any means whatsoever, the Entity may contact You through the registered mobile number or e-mail or any other mobile number or contact number or email provided by You to enable effective provision of Services. The User expressly permits the Entity to contact him/her and the student utilising the Services, through the above mentioned means at any time post registration. Further, the Entity shall have the right to monitor the download and usage of the Application/Services/products and the contents thereof by the User/student, to analyze such usage and discuss the same with the User/student to enable effective and efficient usage of the Services. The User expressly permits the Entity to clear the doubts of the student using the Application/Services/online portal by answering the questions placed before it, providing study plans, informing of the progress, providing feedback, communicating with the student and mentoring the student through telephone or e-mail on express consent of the legal guardian/parent of the User or through any other forum.
While the Entity has made efforts to train the personnel engaged in the sales and services relating to its products to enable quality control, it makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality and competence of such personnel and would not be responsible for any deviant behaviour of any such personnel. Any feedback from User relating to the same is most welcome and Entity reserves the right and discretion to take any action in this regard.
Access to certain elements of the Services including doubt clearance, mentoring services etc may be subject to separate terms, conditions and fair usage policy. The Entity reserves the right to determine the criteria for provision of various elements of Services to the different categories of Users based on its policies. Hence, subscription to the Application/products or registrations do not automatically entitle the User to any and all elements of Services provided by the Entity and the Entity shall be entitled to exercise its discretion while providing access to and determining continuity of certain elements of Services. We reserve the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw or modify any of Our Services at Our discretion.
The Entity’s products and / or Services, including the Application and content, are compatible only with certain devices/tablets/instruments/hardware. The Entity shall not be obligated to provide workable products and / or services for any instruments that are not recognized by the Entity or those instruments that may be purchased from any third party which are not compatible with the Entity’s products and Services. The Entity reserves the right to upgrade the table/ type of compatible devices as required from time to time.
The Entity shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and / or software and/or instrument, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed, resulting from Your use of our products and Services.
You have to specify the address to which shipments if any have to be made at the time of purchase. All product(s) shall be delivered directly to the address as specified at the point of ordering and You cannot, under any circumstances whatsoever, change the address after the order is processed. In case of any change in the address, You need to specify the same to us in writing well in advance to the shipping date. Any inconsistencies in name or address will result in non-delivery of the product(s).
- For return of product(s) damaged at the time of delivery, the shipping charges shall be borne by the Entity. However, for return any of the product(s) for any other reasons, it shall be the responsibility of the User to arrange for the return of such cancelled product(s) and the shipping charges shall be borne by such User.
- We request you not to accept any product package that seems to be tampered with, opened or damaged at the time of delivery. The products must be returned in the same condition as delivered by the Entity. Any products returned showing signs of any use or damage in any manner shall not be accepted for return.
- We have a no Refund Policy – we do not refund any money in respect of courses that are purchased from us
You acknowledge that the Entity is not the manufacturer of the Books / Material / instrument/medium/hardware and hence, any defect relating to the same shall be reported to the manufacturer whose details shall be specifed on the packaging and the Entity shall not be in any manner responsible for the same. The Entity does not provide any guarantee or warranty relating to the Books / Material/ instrument/medium/hardware
In order to access the Services and to avail the use of the Application/products, You shall be required to register yourself with the Application/Services/products, and maintain an account with the Application/Services/products. You will be required to furnish certain information and details, including Your name, mobile number, e-mail address, residential address, grade/class of the student, school name, payment information (credit/debit card details) if required, and any other information deemed necessary by the Application. With respect to the provision of information, the following may be noted:-
- It is Your sole responsibility to ensure that the account information provided by You is accurate, complete and latest.
- You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account information and for all activities that occur under Your account. You agree to (a) ensure that You successfully log out from Your account at the end of each session; and (b) immediately notify the Entity of any unauthorized use of Your account. If there is reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of Your account, we may request You to change the password or we may suspend Your account without any liability to the Entity, for such period of time as we deem appropriate in the circumstances. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this provision.
- You acknowledge that Your ability to use Your account is dependent upon external factors such as internet service providers and internet network availability and the Entity cannot guarantee accessibility to the Application at all times. In addition to the disclaimers set forth in the Terms, the Entity shall not be liable to You for any damages arising from Your inability to log into Your account and access the services of the Application at any time.
- Persons who are “competent/capable” of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to register for the Application and all Our products or Services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to register for Our products or Services. As a minor if You wish to use Our products or Services, such use shall be made available to You by Your legal guardian or parents, who has agreed to these Terms. In the event a minor utilizes the Application/Website/Services, it is assumed that he/she has obtained the consent of the legal guardian or parents and such use is made available by the legal guardian or parents. The Entity will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of Our Application or any of Our products or Services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor registering for the Services/products provided. By using the products or Services You warrant that all the data provided by You is accurate and complete and that the student using the Application has obtained the consent of parent/legal guardian (in case of minors). The Entity reserves the right to terminate Your subscription and / or refuse to provide You with access to the products or Services if it is discovered that You are under the age of 18 (eighteen) years and the consent to use the products or Services is not made by Your parent/legal guardian or any information provided by You is inaccurate. You acknowledge that the Entity does not have the responsibility to ensure that You conform to the aforesaid eligibility criteria. It shall be Your sole responsibility to ensure that You meet the required qualification. Any persons under the age of 18 (eighteen) should seek the consent of their parents/legal guardians before providing any Information about themselves or their parents and other family members on the Application.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Entity, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) Your use of and access of the Application/Website/Services; (ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms or any other policy of the Company; (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that Your use of the Application/Website/Services has caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
- In no event shall the Entity, its officers, directors, employees, partners or agents be liable to You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits or any other claim arising out, of or in connection with, Your use of, or access to, the Application.
- In the event of Your breach of these Terms, You agree that the Entity will be irreparably harmed and may not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. The Entity therefore, shall be entitled in such event to obtain an injunction against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction. The Entity’s right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies.
- Any violation by You of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that the Entity can avail. In such instances, the Entity may also disclose Your Account Information if required by any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
- The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law principles. Further, the Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in Mumbai and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
- The Entity has the right to change modify, suspend, or discontinue and/or eliminate any aspect(s), features or functionality of the Application or the Services as it deems fit at any time without notice. Further, the Entity has the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. The Entity makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue any aspect of the Application. You agree that the Entity shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Application/Services. All prices are subject to change without notice.
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website / App or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website / App or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website / App. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website / App or any network connected to the Website / App nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website / App. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website / App, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website/ App or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website/ App, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website. App.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Website / App or any service offered on or through the Website and / or app. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
Disclaimer and limits
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE, THE APPLICATION AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION/PRODUCTS AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS. PERFORMANCE, COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ADDITIONALLY, THE ENTITY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, OR THE APPLICATION OR THE SERVICES. YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE/APPLICATION/SERVICES/PRODUCTS IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, FOR WHICH WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE. IT SHALL BE YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT SERVICES PROVIDED BY US MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
Reference to any product, process, publication, service, or offering of any third party by trade name, trademark, and manufacturer or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of such by Entity.
This Website and / or the APP may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives, which are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Website / App, words like “anticipates,” “expects,” “believes,” “estimates,” “seeks,” “plans,” “intends” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbours for forward-looking statements. The Website / App and the information contained herein do not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for the sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
The data / ratings shared by users of the APP / Website on Firm Reviews is purely the opinion of such user and https://cashirishvyas.com/ bears no responsibility on ether authenticity / validity / accuracy of such information. We just is a collector and disseminator of such information. If a user chooses to review a firm anonymously, We shall not share the name / contact details of such user unless as required by law. We do not issue any guarantee on the accuracy / validity / authenticity of information on identity of the Firms or users rating them. We bears no Liability either to the user or the rated firm on account of any such reviews.
All the Firm details in this Firm Review section of the App / Website have been collected from publicly available sources. If anyone has any objection to any content in this section or needs any correction to information provided in this section, they may reach out to us at email@example.com. While we are not bound to make any changes based on any such communication, we may take such requests into consideration purely based on our internal opinions of the facts highlighted.
Firms may not offer incentives to users in exchange for favourable reviews. Users may not trade reviews with Firms. We will remove reviews where we have evidence that users were compensated to leave reviews.
Firms may not coerce Users to leave reviews. Coercion includes asking Users to provide proof to an Firm that they wrote a review whether or not that proof includes the content of the review itself.
Links to other websites / Apps
The Website / App May contain links to other websites / App. We are not responsible for any content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites / Apps, and such websites / Apps are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked website / App on our Website / App does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website/ Apps by us. If you decide to leave our Website / App and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
This Website / App may be accessed by users internationally and may contain references or cross references to Entity products, programs and services that are not available or are prohibited in your country. Such references do not imply that the Company intends to make available in your country such products, programs or services or that such products may lawfully be used in your country. Entity reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue models, parts and accessories, and other items or change specifications at any time without incurring any obligations.
We do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website / App is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
We does not make any representation or warranty as to specifics of the images, content, notes, Q&A, displayed on the Website / App and their end usability in the examination. The Users shall take no inference based on the picturization of the products offered. The price indications on the Website / App may vary due to some technical issue, typographical error or difference in product information and the Entity shall not be responsible for the changed prices during the transaction. The terms and conditions of delivery, payment, etc. shall be governed by the Subscription Agreement signed by the User/subscriber
You represent and warrant that if you are subscribing to the Experiences from us that:
- any credit, debit, net banking, cheque or any other mode of transfer information you supply is true and complete
- charges incurred by you will be honoured by your credit card/debit card/banking company, and
- you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
While availing the payment method/s available on the Website / App, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or Decline of transaction for any other reasons.
All payments made against the products/services on Website and / or APP by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website / App will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website / App.
Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Subscriber and the Entity and payment facility is merely used to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render the Entity liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on the Website / App.
Access to this Website and / App are monitored. The requesting URLs, the machine originating the request, and the time of the request are logged for access statistics and security purposes. Use of this Website / App constitutes consent to such monitoring. This Website / Appmay be unavailable from time to time due to mechanical, telecommunication, software, hardware and third-party vendor failures. Entity cannot predict or control when such downtime may occur and cannot control the duration of such downtime.
Payment & Refund Policy
We have a no Refund Policy – we do not refund any money in respect of courses that are purchased from us
Notice: All notices served by the Entity shall be provided via email to Your account or as a general notification on the Application. Any notice to be provided to the Entity should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You cannot assign or otherwise transfer Your obligations under the Terms, or any right granted hereunder to any third party. The Entity’s rights under the Terms are freely transferable by the Entity to any third parties without the requirement of seeking Your consent.
If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
Any failure by the Entity to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by the Entity of that provision or right.
You acknowledge that Your participation on the Application, does not make You an employee or agency or partnership or joint venture or franchise of the Entity.
The Entity provides these Terms so that You are aware of the terms that apply to your use of the Website/Application and Services. You acknowledge that, the Entity has given You a reasonable opportunity to review these Terms and that You have agreed to them.
Any feedback You provide with respect to the Application shall be deemed to be non-confidential. The Application shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that
- Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties;
- the Entity is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback;
- the Application may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and
- You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from the Entity for the feedback under any circumstances, unless specified.
Under no circumstances shall the Entity be held responsible in any manner for any content provided by other users even such content is offensive, hurtful or offensive. Please exercise caution while accessing the Application.
All queries and grievances must be addressed to email@example.com