CA Intermediate Classes
Get Best Coaching
Prime Vision Professional Education is the best CA Intermediate (Inter) Classes in Mumbai, which helps with students to excel in these exams and accomplish their career and personal goals.
The ICAI, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has proposed some changes in the CA course. The same will be updated in website soon. CA Intermediate section has a total of 8 papers, which are classified into two groups of four papers each. A student can prepare and appear in any one of the 2 groups or both groups together .
Take a glance beneath for the current CA Intermediate syllabus.
CA Intermediate syllabus
CA Intermediate Group I Syllabus and Marks:
- Examination 1: Accounting (100 Marks)
- Examination 2: Corporate Laws & Other Laws (100 Marks)
- Part A: Company Law (60 Marks)
- Part B: Other Laws (40 Marks)
- Examination 3: Cost and Management Accounting (100 Marks)
- Examination 4: Taxation (100 Marks)
- Part A: Income-Tax Law (60 Marks)
- Part B: Indirect Taxes (40 Marks)
CA Intermediate Group II Syllabus and Marks:
- Examination 5: Advanced Accounting (100 Marks)
- Examination 6: Auditing and Assurance (100 Marks)
- Examination 7: Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management (100 Marks)
- Part A: Enterprise Information Systems (50 Marks)
- Part B: Strategic Management (50 Marks)
- Examination 8: Financial Management & Economics for Finance (100 Marks)
- Part A: Financial Management (60 Marks)
- Part B: Economics for Finance (40 Marks)
Note: As CA Foundation can be prepared at home by a portion of brilliant extraordinary students but CA Intermediate can be prepared under the guidance of highly expert faculties with a minimum experience of 10 years. Candidates scrutinizing for the Best CA Intermediate classes in Mumbai can join Prime Vision Professional Education by CA Shirish Vyas.