CA Final, Direct tax Classes
Get Best Coaching
Prime Vision Professional Education formerly known as Prime Vision Commerce Classes by CA Shirish Vyas is one of the finest CA Final Classes in Mumbai. In the area of education, we have more than 25 years of expertise. We help you get the best career guidance possible. Our privilege and right both lie in guiding you towards your objectives. We provide personalized offline coaching to our students.
According to the revised scheme of the ICAI, the Institute of Chartered Accountants, CA Final has 2 sections with a total of 8 papers, which are classified into two groups of four papers each. A student can prepare and appear in the examination as group-wise or both the groups together. Paper 6 propound students to decide on 1 out of 7 papers.
Prime Vision Professional Education is one of the leading CA Final Direct Tax classes in India. Direct Tax is taught by CA Shirish Vyas (Founder of Prime Vision Professional Education). He has mentored more than 25,000 students in offline face to face batches. He streamlines his teaching methods by offering student-friendly notes and the motivation they need.
He is the first professor to create colorful notes of Direct Tax in handwritten format. His notes are the best and easy to understand. This simplifies the task of students to complete the whole subject in one day before exam. His teaching method focuses on explanation with logic and making the students memorize the subject in the class itself.
CA Final Subjects & Syllabus
CA Final Group I Syllabus and Marks:
- Examination 1: Financial Reporting (100 Marks)
- Examination 2: Strategic Financial Management (100 Marks)
- Examination 3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics (100 Marks)
- Examination 4: Corporate and Economic Laws (100 Marks)
- Part A: Corporate Laws (70 Marks)
- Part B: Economic Laws (30 Marks)
CA Final Group II Syllabus and Marks:
- Examination 5: Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation (100 Marks)
- Examination 6: Elective Paper (One from below) (100 Marks)
- Risk Management
- International Taxation
- Economic Laws
- Financial Services & Capital Markets
- Global Financial Reporting Standards
- Multidisciplinary Case Study
- Examination 7: Direct Tax Laws & International Taxation (100 Marks)
- Part A: Tax Laws (70 Marks)
- Part B: International Taxation (30 Marks)
- Examination 8: Indirect Tax Laws (100 Marks)
- Part A: Goods and Service Tax (75 Marks)
- Part B: Customs and FTP (25 Marks)
Frequently Asked Question
Is CA final difficult?
The test is not that challenging. Students who have finished the 12th grade, graduates, and professionals can attempt it and with the help of Prime Vision Professional Education your difficulty wont be a difficulty to you any more.
What is direct tax and indirect tax?
Indirect taxes are those that can be transferred, whereas direct taxes are those that cannot be transferred and are paid directly to the government by the taxpaying individual. GST is an indirect tax, whereas Income Tax is a direct tax.